Sunday 23 September 2018

Stirling-Residences Condo

There has been a spate of property launches recently, but one out of particular caught my vision – simply because it has all the qualities that will make for an excellent property purchase.
I actually can’t get Stirling Residences condo out of my brain for so many reasons. Location, accessibility, views and facilities are some of them.
Can this function as the one property to rule the relax out?
I had to discover, so I headed to its showflat, which luckily, is on the actual site of the development. This is important, as it gives me an accurate feel of the condominium’s surroundings, as well as the sense of the neighbourhood and what I am going to face on a daily basis should I actually choose to live there.
Stirling Residences sits along Stirling Road, and although I consider myself quite familiar with the area, I had been pleasantly surprised to find that there was such a big plot of residential land – almost 230, 000 sqft than it ~ tucked at one ending of Stirling Road.
Every person wants to live within a short walking distance to the MRT place, but crowded and you will be hit with not bearable traffic and associated noise. Stirling Residences’ location scores highly to me – not only is it only a three-minute walk to the Queenstown MRT station, it is defined back from the primary road and situated in a quiet corner of Stirling Road, right next to a cluster of got homes. It’s an unconventional but ideal combo that gives you the best of both worlds ~ convenience and seclusion.
At the same time, it is near the Antiguamente Rajah Expressway (AYE) as well as the Skillet Island Expressway (PIE). This specific means hubby can drive to his office in the Central Business Region (CBD) very easily and i also can leave my car at home and take the train to wherever I would like to go. Given the high parking charges these days and nights, that is starting to become an significantly attractive mode of transport for me.
And of course, everything from hawker companies, markets, eateries and shopping malls to the library, schools and recreational facilities are available in this mature estate. So I have virtually no concerns insofar as public amenities are concerned.
Stirling-Residences Condo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Choose to Cast Voodoo Spells for Love that Work?

   People are skeptical about using a powerful voodoo spell for different reasons. Some still hold the belief that voodoo love spells are pr...